Thursday, August 05, 2010

goodbye.

My tenure as an intern Assistant Producer at the GAMBIT Game Lab is almost over. Tomorrow will sort of be my last day in the office. The game is almost complete. Most of the interns will be heading back on Sunday, and a together with a couple of friends, we'll check into our hostel at Back Bay, Boston, and prepare to leave to New York for the next 3 days. I'll then spend the next week in Boston, before heading back home to Singapore.

The experience so far is almost indescribable. It's really intense and fast paced, but so, so rewarding. Most of the nights I worry about how the next day will take shape, but in the end, God took care of it all and everything went really smoothly (so smoothly, in fact, that a few of us can't really believe it).

I'm still in the lab now, so I think I'll ruminate on how things have been the past 9 weeks and I'll do a longer post when I'm back in my dorm or something.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations been very good news. I wish you continued success.
kelebek sohbet|
kelebek|
kelebek mirc|
kelebek chat|
kelebek script
kelebek script
kelebek script

25/8/10 2:42 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home