Monday, June 14, 2004

Claptonised.

Okay. 2nd entry.

Woke up at 2pm today. Slept at about 3.30am. Watched France vs England till about 20mins then fell asleep. Couldn't take it. Then about 5min into bed my friend Andy messaged me saying England just scored. I was betting on France to win.

Okay. So woke up at 2pm. My father didnt go to work today. When i woke up, they were about to leave for West Mall. Then I took over the computer and listened to Wan played his guitar over Skype. I ate lunch at about 3pm. My dad and bro then came back with a small package. They got a GameBoy Advance SP for my bro, his birthday present. But his birthday falls on August, so it was an early gift. He had been pinning my parents badly for it and he finally got it. Heh. He got Final Fantasy Tactics to go with it.

I met Andy at about 4pm to go to Swee Lee to get my electric guitar strings. But what the hell, for some reason I thought Aljunied was on the red MRT line. Andy and myself stupidly took till CCK, where we alighted. Then we realised. Waste time sia. So we went to Lot1 to slack. We went to the 2nd level and found a music shop called 'Sembawang'. What a gay name for a shop located in CCK. I actually found and bought an Eric Clapton Unplugged cd! That CD was released in 1992, about 12 years ago! So it's coal that I found it. Eric Clapton is my guitar hero! :) Okay went to Popular to find the SPI Volume 1. SPI stands for Singapore Paranormal Investigators. A group which investigates paranormal activity in Singapore. They've been to popular haunted places like Ford Factory, Red house, White house, Old Changi Hospital. Coal. Too bad my parents won't let me go for their latest investigation in Haw Par Villa. Ford Factory investigation will be aired tomorrow. Can't wait for it. But couldn't find the book. Maybe it hasn't reached some branches yet. O well.

Pool was about 17 dollars. Damn expensive. After all, it's K-Pool. So I went home without buying the guitar strings and my dad yelled at me. I mean, chill. I'll get it another time. Played my brother's gameboy for awhile. Not bad. Sigh. Just remembered I have to continue doing Computing. Sian. Hopefully I can complete everything by this week.

Funny how we'd say "I can do it tomorrow."

Makes us wonder how many tomorrows we still have.

Maybe tomorrow will be a better day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home