Tuesday, July 06, 2004

A C F O ?

Damn, that's the grades I got for common test one, wtf. Lets see:

GP : 59 1/2 / 100 C
Chinese: 24 / 100 F
C math : 70 / 100 A
Physics : 54 / 110 O
Computing : ? / 100 ?

That's gay man, can't believe I got such grades, physics by 1 mark, chinese, wtf? 24/100. Even my non chinese friend won me. I'm screwed!!! :( Time to get tuition. Gonna break the news to my parents by the end of this week.

Oh well, what's happened has happened. No turning back. Time to look forward towards the future and strive harder. Wonder how my parents will react. *shudder*.

It's been a long long week, everyday is packed and tiresome. Homework is piling up, I have to clear them. Tomorrow will be the Inter-House competition. I'm taking part in badminton and soccer along with a few buddies from my class. Heh, we're the only enthusiastic people man. The only J1 class sending out people. No wonder owens is normally 3rd or last. Wonder how Rono will fare. Soccer, I'm kinda confident about it, but badminton, i strained my muscle while training last friday and now whenever I smash my arm hurts. Terribly. Maybe I'll forfeit and play soccer instead. If time clashes, it's soccer for me. Just that I kinda get lousier whenever I wear my shin pads. Maybe it's too uncomfortable. And I get stressed up whenever there's a crowd watching me play. Hopefully I get my favourite position : Central Midfielder, though I can play any position except goalkeeper and wingers. I can't cross balls well. :( Gotta practice. Got a new way of kicking a ball, I'll try it out tomorrow if time permits.

Difficult to start updating my blog when school term starts, term3 is the busiest term, says so by my teachers. Can see what they mean. Everyday packed with homework and lessons and it's damn tiring. Envy my friend, can bring his guitar to Jammerz Arena in RP. Wonder why JC don't have that :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home