Monday, June 21, 2004

Erotomania!

Woahu! Today is a good day. I woke up at 1.30pm. Then played computer games. My brother and mother came back from BirdPark and Reptile Park. My brother came ito the room gleefully with a packet of fishies swimming inside.

He went to catch some longkang fishes at the reptile park.

He told me the place would surely close down soon, for the state of it was terrible. Only 8 people were in the entire park. Okay, I reminded my mom of the LP concert tomorrow. We then went to Lot1 at CCK to get my tix. Woah, she got me the $152 dollars one. I love her man. Not that I don't love her only when she buys me what I likes, I love her everyday, just as much as my Saviour!

We then went back home after dinner at Siam Kitchen. Hot stuff. Then went back to find one of the fishies died. Think it died cos there was a lack of oxygen. Okay, then as my family was struggling to find a water pump, I went to use my football pump and pump oxygen into the water supply. Sounds stupid, but hey, it worked. Couldn't find a pump, so we dumped them into my mother's fengshui pond. Hopefully they can survive. Hehehe. Anyway my brother purposely caught 8 red fishies and 1 black one. It's supposed to be good luck. The black one is to ward away bad fortune and evil.

Went back and practised on guitar AGAIN.

I think I figured out why I can't alt pick fast. Cos I'm using a medium-type pick! Must use light. Okay, I'm gonna buy my pick and a mic so Wan (or anyone) can hear me over the net.

Booya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home