Monday, June 21, 2004

Coal!

Wow! an update on F1 racing in Indianapolis. Before the warm up round, montoya dashed into the garage to get his spare car and started at the back of the pack. 4 cars gone in the first turn, alonso crashed into the wall and bounced off the barricade at 200mph, then ralf schumacher crashed into another wall! He's being extricated from the car as we speak and being brought tothe medical centre. Dangerous stuff, this is. Thumbs up to those who dare to risk their life for such dangerous stuffs. Damn, 15 laps gone and the race hasn't actually started yet.

Woke up at 10.30am, went Malaysia to visit grandparents. Coal, I know what it feels like to be poor now. Parents didn't bring enough money cos they thought we would just go visit and go home. In the end we went IOI mall. I got a headphone that comes with a bit so I could attach it to my amplifier and jam silently, no more complains from sister. :) Didn't go much cos we didn't bring enough money and the stalls won't accept Singapore dollars. Went home at about 3pm.

Slept and woke up at 10pm. Ate dumpling made by my grandparents and now I'm here checking friendster, hi5 and blogspot. Listening to Master of Puppets. I so love that song, too hard it's so difficult to play. AND I HAVE TO GET STARTED ON MY HOMEWORK!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home