Friday, June 18, 2004

Procrastination.

Cool. This is already the 4th (EDIT: Heh it's the 5th, my bad.) entry if I'm right. Time really flies. I think I'm writing all these down for memories only, since nobody bothers to read my profile at all. :(

My eyes are almost shut, and I'm trying my best to write this. Writing down what happened for the day on paper is kinda gay for guys in my opinion, and as a computing student, I have to make full use of IT right? Heh. Okay here goes:

Went to school at 10.30am for GP lecture. Was late, but Miss Lim didn't mind. Bless her. She's kind, pretty, and has a big heart, easily one of my favourite teachers in school. I've never heard her scold anyone before, though people have told me she's kinda nasty. So far, no. :) She released us half an hour early at 12pm. Maybe because most of us were sleeping (except yours truly of course :D). Went home, practised on my guitar again.

Making good progress, managed to learn the middle part of the song. Yes, it's still Master of Puppets. Kinda difficult for a beginner like me, can't seem to alternate pick without getting caught in the strings. But I'll try my best. = )

Played and slacked till now, about 1.18am. Says so on the PC clock. and Denmark's winning Bulgaria in the Euro2004 by 1 goal. Speaking of occer, yesterday's odds for England - Switzerland match were 1 : 6. Heh. That's ALOT. Imagine placing a 1 million dollar bet on Switzerland and getting back 6million. Multi-millionaire! Heh but nobody is so stupid as to risk 1 million. Maybe if you're Bill Gates or Steve Jobs.

I HAVE to start on my homework soon. I think I'll start tomorrow. See, I'm saying 'tomorrow' again. Procrastination procrastination procrastination. I wonder when will this bad habit stop. "Things will not be done by itself if you keep looking at it only.", as said by my instructor during my LDC2 camp last week. How true.

Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home