Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Electrified

Okay. Let's see what happened so far since last afternoon.

Stayed at home and slacked most of the day. When parents came back they bought me a new set of electric guitar strings. I've been wanting to get a new set for like 1 month now. But no time, so, having the strings were good news for me. Cut myself when i accidentally tightened the strings instead of loosening them. Quite stupid huh? Luckily there were the old strings. Changed them and started playing again.

Today.

Went to school for Mr Lee's lecture. I tell you, it's a waste of time! I don't understand anything he says!

Went home and learned a few riffs. Mastered the interlude for Master of Puppets. Damn song so hard to play.

After that Wan sent me a 3:40 riff of Michael Angelo, the fastest shredder of all time (voted by readers of Guitar World). Holy shit. He sure can shred. I got stunned after watching. Jaw dropped. Literally. His hand's a blur in NORMAL TIME. Holy cow.

Electrified indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home