Sunday, June 20, 2004

Happy

Sup, it's me again. 6th entry.

Just passed Father's Day eh? A big thank you to all dads out there who have tried their best to please and make their children's day, everyday.

Okay on with the blog. Did nothing today, except the usual stuffs. Woke up at 2pm then went Popular with Andy to get his Harry Potter book, while myself went to find for Guitar World magazine and the SPI book. Couldn't find anything. In the end we left with nothing. We went to Delifrance to eat the new Potato Gratin meal. Quite nice, except for the price. A whopping $7.90 for a Potato Gratin, ice peach tea and peach tart. I wasn't full, so we went to Macdonalds to eat something. I bought a double cheeseburger. Andy got himself a 25cent icecream and chicken fillet.

Went home, practised on guitar again. Damn I love the guitar. It's becoming part of my daily routing/life. I hope it wouldn't change when the new term starts. Master of Puppets I would say is about 50% done, except for the fact that the speed still isn't there.

Okay, then went to JB for dinner. Quite stupid, cos the whole causeway was jammed up. So after 'jamming' for 1/2 hour we went to Rail Mall to have our dinner. At Upper Bukit Timah road. Where all the rich babes live. Okay, I'm gonna move house to one of those houses when I grow up. Maybe just a dream, but who knows eh?

Parents found the place crowded and with little variety, except for Rocky's pizza. Sounded and looked nice though the place. Maybe I'll go over there one day.

Went back and bathed and time was already about 11pm. Then played till about 12am, then we gave my dad his present. My sister and mother went to all over the island travelling from place to place to get my dad his Canon PowerShot A80. Krad camera. Both my sister and mother went all over the island to get the freebies (tripod,memory card and some other random stuff) cos everywhere they went said they ran out of stock and the 'other outlet' would have had it.

Guess the expression my dad had when he saw his present. He was playing CounterStrike with his headphone on. He saw that it was his dream camera, he stood up and started to walk away from the computer. And the mug of Coke spilled all over the carpeted floor. I've never seen my dad so happy before. Hehe. Coal.

Now my dad is on the bed playing with his new gadget. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Users are viewed as supporting the butterfly. Very nice site, been a very good news Congratulations. We wish you continued success.

kelebek sohbet|
kelebek|
kelebek mirc|
kelebek chat|
kelebek script
kelebek
kelebek haber

25/8/10 2:48 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home