Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Heyhey.

heyhey to you! It's another great song by eric clapton.

Today, we had our soccer competition. Owens drew with Bannister 0 - 0 till full time, and Owens proceeded to win 3 - 0 in penalties. Bikila thrashed Rono house 3 - 0 full time. They could have won 5 - 1 if referee didn't had his way. Heard that it's a knockout competition. If it's true, then finals will be Bikila and Owens. I sucked today man. Seriously. I played shit today. Didn't had lunch so played with only water in my tummy. Almost died on the pitch. Then had 2 blisters on my foot and muscle cramp on my right shin. suxxors. :( gotta get a new boot soon. I'm targetting a total 90 boot. Looks abolutely hot. Yummy. Oh yea during penalties we kept demoralising Bannister by cheering whenever they missed or whenever we scored. Funny. absolut.

Then Yulin came back to school today. Been msging her lately and told me that she would come by and watch me play. Gave me stress. Funny girl went to run 6 rounds with Jasmine. Sweet girl, can't wait to see her again. :D

Can't do mathematical induction for nuts. I'll ask mr Lee or somebody else tomorrow. :(

1 Comments:

Blogger amenda said...

interhse, BIKILA will be champs!!! [as usual :)]

7/7/04 10:24 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home