Sunday, July 12, 2009

back in green.

I suddenly feel compelled to blog tonight, so here it goes:

I have to report for reservist training tomorrow at 7.30am. I'm feeling a bit strange. I have not done anything remotely army for just over a year now. To go back in again for the next 2 weeks is really odd. I feel as if I'm re-enlisting again. The bags are packed (saved for a few last minute stuff), and I'm more or less ready. I can't wait to see the old guys again, but the army has become more or less a foreign affair for me. One year isn't really that long, but it's enough to throw me off balance by a bit. I've forgotten how it feel like to be back already.

Well, regardless, it's gonna be fun.

Goodnight, and see you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home