Tuesday, May 06, 2008

oh happy day!

what a happy day! today was the first day of special term in NTU, so back to school for me.

but i want to blog about how god has shown himself to me today. now, when i registered for the course i wanted, i foolishly forgot about paying for it. so imagine the shock i got today when i found out that my name was striked off the course register in the school system because of the payment issue. so i got really cheesed off and myself but regardless, I started to pray. i really wanted to get into this course (which is introduction to psychology) so i went for the lecture anyway. and after that i went back to the office of admissions and after an agonising long wait, they made and exception and told me that they will bring the entire registration system up online again so that i can do my registration on the spot. yay!

not just today, but in retrospect i can see how god has shaped each and every aspect of my life, no matter how small.

so really, kudos to the people at OAS and of course, God. :)

beautiful one, my soul must sing.
cos nothing on earth is as beautiful as you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home