Tuesday, April 01, 2008

concert.

yay i just got a SMS from church asking me to cover the tim hughes concert next saturday. whoopee!

Anyway, I've been reading up quite a bit following my disastrous first attempt at low lighting, indoor photography last month. What I've found out is that spot metering's the best, go for the faster lenses (goes without saying), and the likes which I can't recall right now.

I had ALOT of trouble with exposure the last time i took the photos. I brought my fastest AFD lens, which was the really slow kit lens that my nikon d70s came with. I didn't bother to bring my 50mm f1.8 because it was manual. How I regretted.

Anyway, any ideas for faster, and cheap lenses? I really don't want to have a repeat of what happened the last time. If I hadn't learned my lesson, then I don't deserved to be given a second chance!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home