Saturday, March 08, 2008

fkalsdjfasjlaf;sd

I have no idea what to write but I somehow feel obliged to write something. So here goes.

Recently, I've been having these feelings that I can't shake off. You know, when you feel like your future ahead is uncertain despite already being accepted in a university. I don't know why, I just feel like that. Weird, huh? I might just be having my mid-life crisis a wee bit too early. Haha.

I've loaded my black and white film into my fm2n, so I guess it's time to bring it out of the dry cabinet and begin shooting again!

Time really helps to change one's decision- I've already changed 2 of mine.

One. Before I enlisted, I sweared that I would never shoot in digital format as much as in film. However, I'm currently seeing my film cameras being in the dry cabinet for far too long.

Two. It's been my ambition to work for a company related to the gaming industry like LucasArts, EA Games, etc. I decided to read digital filmmaking in university (it was either that or photography). Right now I'm seriously considering whether or not I should make a switch to either Digital Animation or Interactive Media Design. But considering that I can still work in the media and gaming industry with a degree in filmmaking, I guess I really need to decide on what I want to do. You know, I've been far too indecisive throughout my life and right now I've reached a critical point where I have to make a decision that would potentially alter my career path (horrifically, for the rest of my life!). And I don't want to procrastinate till school term starts before making a decision (for that would be surely an impulse one).

Argh! I better get out of the house soon and start taking pictures.

On a brighter note, BB Week starts tomorrow, for an entire month. So please donate if people in dark blue uniforms start to approach you for money. Or you can just ask me for a leaflet, I'd gladly send one to you. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home