Monday, February 26, 2007

Well, in case you're wondering, I was on off on Friday and today, so that's why I have time to blog now.

Anyway, I have to leave house in like 30min time. How sad man.

Had a realyl great time though. Haven't spent so much time outside the house in such a long time.

We watched Ghost Rider on Friday. Was great. Duty on Saturday. Sunday was fun tman. Booked out, went home for awhile before heading to ACJC for our usual cell, then met up with Yuhua, Winson and Khien at Bukit Timah for lan gaming at I.R.C. After which we went to Rocky's at Rail Mall for dinner. It was super super shiok, knowing that I don't have to book in that night. But it sucks knowing that I have to book in soon. Oh well, at least Monday's gone.

So many phone calls that came from the office today. Questions on whether I did this, did that, what should I do, blah blah blah. Gets damn irritating, me being out of office physically but never psychologically. Damn sian!

Well, at least it's about 345 days to go.

See you guys on Friday night. have a great week!

Oh yes, 'A' level results out on Friday. Haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home