Friday, December 01, 2006

clapton, the phantom, and the pacific.

Well, the weekend's are here! And it's duty again tomorrow!

Now, I'm torn between going for Eric Clapton's concert, Phantom of the Opera, and Hiromi's performance for the Mosaic Festival. All 3 will be equally awesome, but I don't have the moolah to go to all 3 places at once. I think the first one to be eliminated would be POTO (hiak, hiak.) because I guess most of the tickets would be sold out by now.

Eric Clapton's gig would be on a Saturday, so I don't have to apply leave for it. Hiromi's gonna be great too.

I'll prolly get an album, and maybe a few shirts off www.interpunk.com in the coming weeks, if I find out how I can find the time to get a bank draft. If anyone would like to ride on my purchases, please holler. I'd be more than willing to help. FYI, buying the albums overseas would be much cheaper than the $40+ imported albums you get from HMV.

And, I do not have to book in on Sunday night, cos I'll be having some psychological test on monday. Oh yeah!

Okay, time to bathe (just booked out), slack, and then sleep. Good night, and see you on Sunday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home