Tuesday, October 24, 2006

almost time.

Yeap, almost time to go back camp.

After 4 long days of fun, I almost thought I was a civilian again. I thought.

But really, it's been fun, and quite long too. Granted, I had a blast. Towned on Saturday, Movie on Sunday, Dinner last night, and book in today. Haven't had so much time out for about 6 months.

Come to think of it, it's almost 7 months since enlistment. For the next 3 weeks (and maybe even ofr a month), I'd be very very busy, and after that things will be slack. I've got some major fire fighting to do for the next few days to a week. Which I am SO not looking forward to. So the 4 days I've had was quite nice, for a change. Heh.

Okay, lucily it's Wednesday tomorrow. So what I'm looking forward to would be Taboo on tomorrow night, Urban on Thursday, then book out on Friday! A pity I would be doing duty on Saturday.

Okay, time to slack abit more, then I'll be leaving the house in about 25 minutes time. See you on Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home