Friday, September 15, 2006

the last '1'

I've got a confession to make.

If you guys haven't figured it out by now (which I'm pretty sure that includes lots of you!), it's my birthday today!

That's right, I'm 19!

Too bad though, my mum and sis is away at IMF, so birthday celebration was dad, brother, the maid, and myself.

Sis got me a super thick and heavy photography book, which is quite interesting. Got an ang pow from my parents cos I didn't know what to request.

This week was terribly busy in camp, cos everything went home. For one, I 'lost' 7 controlled items. Which sucks, alot. Why 'lost'? That's because I didn't lose it, someone else did. But I have to take the punishment cos I was the one who drew the items. How cool is that? So I've got like a few officers and friends who sympathizes and have promised to help me. For one, I might get confined.

Tomorrow's core leaders, and it's worship leading again. After which, to sentosa for a leadership seminar. I wonder what's it all about. That means I have to go everywhere with my guitar. And that reminds me, I haven't bought my gig bag YET. I need a couple of T-shirts as well. So probably Peninsula Plaza on Sunday.

Erm, apart from that nothing much has been happening. So, I'll just leave you with all these, and have a great night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home