Monday, August 21, 2006

meepok

Hi.

So I'll be leaving house around 11.30am, that's about 1 1/2 hour from now.

It's quite refreshing, I have only been at home in the morning with everyone either at work or in school for a couple times since I've enlisted. Before enlisting (and after 'A's) we would still be sleeping right now. Then in the afternoon we would all go out, have lunch, take photos, dinner, play lan, supper, go home. In that order almost everyday. And how different our lives are from each other now!

Life's okay right now, but what concerns me is when my upperstudy officially lets me take over. I've done that a couple times now when he's on leave, and sometimes I get quite lost, not knowing what to do, or how to do. It's not like studying, you just flip open a book and start mugging mindlessly. It's unique, in a way that you try to solve problems which you haven't encountered before and (hopefully) you do it right. That feeling of lost is irritating, very irritating if I might add, but I guess it's part of being outside your comfort zone.

Okay, enough rambling. It's probably the Monday blues. Argh don't we all hate Mondays!

Okay, 15 minutes have gone by, and I'm gonna end my post here.

I'll probably be able to book out at 9pm tonight, so I guess I see you guys then.

Goodbye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home