Sunday, July 30, 2006

table for 5, not table for 4 and a chair.

Hi.

A quick update before I head back to camp, and be void of all things civilisation.

Met up with the classmates(finally) yesterday evening. Walked around The Cathay, then went to Plaza Singapura to eat at Swensens. Headed home after that while the rest went to play lan. I have been going back at about 2-3am on the past few Saturdays, and I promised my parents I would come back early the night before, so I reached home just before midnight (a la Cinderella).

The following week would be quite interesting. I'll be getting boarded tomorrow, duty on Tuesday, then an East Coast run on Friday. I'd be looking forward to Friday. This coming Friday also means FOP. FOP simply stands for Festival Of Praise! Last year, Hillsong + Delirious! came down, this year it'd be CCC and another one whose name escapes me at the moment. Too bad I can't go this year, I'll miss it because of the run.

Yeah. And I just caught Constantine. Come to think of it, it's been a long time since I went to the cinema. Last week I watched Xanadu in camp. Frickingly awesome. Olivia Newton-John looks so hot.

On my way back from camp on Friday, there was this gig just below the MRT station. Good stuff. Vocalist was from Combat Engineers, sounds like Creed.

Driving test in about 3 weeks' time, and I'm getting quite paranoid. 'Cos I only have got 3 lessons before my test. Can't seem to book anymore, it's either on time or no slots. How sad can that be?

Ah, it's gonna be a Monday again tomorrow.

Interesting.

Won't be updating on Tuesday, I'll be doing my duties in camp. So I guess I'll see you guys around on Friday night!

Have a great week ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home