Wednesday, July 05, 2006

beautiful disaster.

Hey ho.

Interesting huh, me updating at this time of the day, time of the week? That's because we have a free nights off today, heh heh.

We (lucky 14 of us) went to Tampines mall to take care of people from Bedok Rehab Centre. What we did was push them around (those sweet old things were on wheelchairs) the place and had a drink. It was a short 1 hour, but it was meaningful. I thought I wouldn't be able to bond with them, but luckily I did. After that 1 hour, we bade farewell to them and we earned a free nights off. So that's why I'm here. Will be going back camp before 10pm. And from the looks of things back in camp, I think the work in office is bad. Real bad. Hopefully all turns out well.

We didn't had our nights off last night, cos of some fellow. But I'm not complaining cos I got one today.

On the way back from Tampines, Josh Nick and I took the train back. Prolly around Paya Lebar some kids from MINDS came in along with their teacher. Although it was like only one stop, they left quite an impression on me. Quiet, signs of love between them, between teacher and student, made me think of them as so beautiful.

Early morning, we had to attend our weapons training. We had our technical handling test, and I managed to assemble the weapon in 24 seconds. Fastest. But officer came over and said I did my checks wrongly. Weird, because I did my checks according to how they taught us the day before. He taught us another method, and he wanted me to assemble it again. I panicked and screwed up. 43 seconds. Sheesh! Everyone did the same (but wrong) check that I did but I probably got arrowed cos I was fast.

Anyway, today was a great day, cos I managed to go out for almost the whole day. I wasn't even in the office the whole day today. But I guess it's the only day in the next 1 year 7 months that I will enjoy alot. Hmm. But who knows.

Okay, things might get worse from here, things might just get better. Let's hope for the best.

See you all on Friday (that's 2 more days to go! woohoo!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home