Saturday, June 24, 2006

omgwtf.

HI.

i lost my phone in a taxi 10 minutes ago. when i got home, i called my phone, phone was bloody switched off.

thanks alot singaporeans.

don't worry, i have already suspended my sim card. worry, because i have lost all my contacts.

wtf.

makes me wonder why people behave like that. find a phone, can't just search through the list and call 'Home' or something. and whats even more amazing is that's just a nokia 1600 which i bring to camp. a phone with no camera, no mp3 player. just a normal phone. and some arse just has to switch it off. come on man, you won't even get $100 selling it, if you can sell it in the first place. wtf.

i wonder why morals of some singaporeans are so bitched up. they just NEED to have the spoils of someone else.

now my mood to go shooting and enjoy a gig has dissipated.

goddamnit, dial 'Home'. it's not as if i won't give you a reward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home