Tuesday, May 23, 2006

pumping position down!

Hay sexays.

Tonight's night's off, which means I can go home at 6pm, and go back camp at 11pm.

Nothing much to say, except things have been happening around in camp. I shall not disclose them, but there's a very high possibility that next week's night's off privilege will be taken from us. So you can guess what events have happened.

Remember what I said about the re-vocation? I've thought it through and I've decided to abolish that thought, and carry on with where I am now. Stressful, yes, but at the end of the day, it's the army. I'm supposed to serve my nation, and I don't expect it to be a walk in a park.

I read the papers recently and there was this guy who got LKY's award who wrote in the Forum section of The Straits Times. He was referring to the incident whereby should this young kid defer from NS 'cos he's uber musically talented and stuff and got into a prestigious college to further his interest in music. In summary, he said that army brings you out of your comfort zone, and trains you to adapt to it.

I guess that's what happening to me now.

I won't be updating on Thursday because I'm not a 2nd year soldier, and thus not qualified to have 2 nights off a week.

On a brighter note, the Branch dudes have been ultra nice to Nicholas and myself, so it's kinda great to be in S1 branch, despite the workload and stress.

On Friday, we're planning to hit the town after bookout with the other OOTs whose camps are nearby. Can't waste any time you know, heh heh heh.

So yup, DOTA, then rest awhile and it's back to camp!

It's nice to be posting, see you guys on Friday night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home