Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Docu Clerk.

Hey there,

Wondering again how come there's another entry? Because today's night's off. What does that mean? It means we can leave camp at 6+pm, then return at 11pm. Sounds short, but it does wonders for the soul.

When I reported to the camp today, I got pretty lost. Luckily my upperstudy went out to look for me. A nice chap. He showed us to the office, and initially I was like, 'just like ninja OOT company!'. Cos everyone was reading the papers.

At 8am, the real work started. That's when I got myself into becoming a Docu Clerk, which means I handle almost everything. And yes, it is stressful. Maybe it's because it's the first day and my upperstudy is giving me alot of information and SOPs. So at the end of the day I felt super stressed and mentally tired.

So when they told me that today was night's off, I was super happy. I went home straight away. I talked to my family about today and they gave some comforting words, I felt so so so much better after that. My vocation doesn't seem that bad after all. Maybe I was too stressed up to think clearly.

After all, the people's great (so far), I think I can fit in quite okay. Job's stressful, but that's the army right?

At least I can proudly tell people that I rightfully earned myself a black beret.

I'm leaving again in about an hours time.

See you all on Friday evening. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home