Thursday, April 06, 2006

they perched on their stilts.

Hello.

Yesterday was so busy, I met 4 different people to do different things.

Firstly, workout with Andy.

Then, went to meet some of the BB Boys as they wanted to have a meal with me before I went into Tekong.

Afterwards went to the army market to grab some stuff I thought I needed with Khai. Hilarious, I didn't know where to begin so I went up to the first store I saw (which was pleasantly well-stocked) and I went, "Auntie, what to buy for pre-enlistee?" She saw me and replied, 'Recruit ah! Okay come come I show you".

She tossed a red tray into my hands with a laminated piece of paper containing items to buy. I didn't know what to get so I bought everything (except rifle equipment) that I didn't have.

Then it was dinner with the family.

Today will be the last day of civilian-hood(?) for me. Will be going to town with the JJ people later. In 24 hours time, I will most likely be touring BMTC School 2 with my fellow to-be buddies and my family. Right now, I will pack my bag for tomorrow.

Excited? Maybe. Nervous? Not quite. Prepared? Never.

I shall post an update on today tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home