Sunday, April 02, 2006

Okay, Hosay!

Okay, please applaud me for my creative title today. I was thinking of something that rhymes with 'okay' and immediately I thought of 'hosay'. Then it became too singlish and blahblahblah there you go.

Anyway, Saturday was friggin tiring. After my 10 hours of post-processing (check out the previous post), I had to wake up at 8am to go to Khien's place (thanks again!) to burn a DVD for my submission. Dear Khien had to report for work late because of that.

After that it was a mad rush to go down to NTU to submit my portfolio. I got lost in NTU. I took a cab and it went like don't know how deep inside and on the way out I got lost. I walked like 999miles to the nearest 'shuttle' bus which coincidentally was the right bus out of the campus. After that I went home, lay in bed and slept the day away until I went out with the family for dinner!

Okay on Friday (applaud me for the order of post), the three stooges went down to Jack's Place at Clementi to have lunch. After which I went to NUS and SMU to submit my documents. NUS was alright, we (Andy and I) got lost near the field and Gabriel(the third stooge) saved us and such. Cabbed down to SMU and I didn't bring an envelope, which resulted in me pleading with the lady security guard to spare me an SMU envelope. After I sealed and submitted the form, I realised I forgot to insert another document(HAHA). So I pleaded for another envelope and submitted. We got lost in SMU too. Darn signs.

Okay, gym and swim tomorrow with the stooges.

5 more days as a civilian!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home