Sunday, February 26, 2006

caught up in the heavenly sound.

Hey,

Went for usual church service, then made my way into the Sec3 cell group. I managed to bluff some leaders that I was secondary 3. Oh well.

Then went down to East Coast to teach my friend how to kayak. Adventure Quest in like 1 month away. Great to be back at sea. Guess what Jun Han said was right- there's no sound sweeter than the serenity of the open sea. Might be kayaking often from now, heh heh heh.

And, going for chalet tomorrow, till Wednesday then collect results together with the krew. Heheeh.

Finally finished my roll of Ilford. Might develop on the way to Pasir Ris tomorrow.

And, may get a photo backpack tomorrow. Friggin difficult to cycle/run with the equipment.

Okay till then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home