Thursday, February 23, 2006

roulette.

Hey one and all!

Okay here's an update I should have done a couple days ago.

Went to Ubin TODAY, not Monday. Okay so it was fun. We cycled like hell la, I thought it was Adventure Quest (AQ) again. And this year's AQ is 1st April; I'm team leader. Hohoho. Okay back to today. Was/Am super tired. It's like, butt pain because of the crappy bike seat. We travelled 99% on gravel because we got lost halfway finding the German girl shrine.

Finished up my roll; loaded a Superia 400. Did a few B&W dog portraits candid shots. Was too damn tired to take my camera out from the bag, did it only like 3/4 of the journey done.

Tomorrow's BB parade, maybe I can run/fly to KT and develop my film, then fly to Bukit Gombak for parade then fly back to Chinatown to get back my film. Then again, maybe not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home