Friday, February 03, 2006

test my arms; kick like crazy.

HI.

This is a special report brought to you by the author himself. Here's the update:

"Selling a Rock for Good ticket for $10, same price
as when I bought it.

What's that?

4th Feb 2006, 6pm - 10pm, RGS, rock concert.
Featuring local bands like West Grand Boulevard,
Ronin, Electrico and The Suns.

RGS = Raffles Girls' School.

I'm selling because I have to work on that day
(dammit!), if not I would be going. It's not stolen or
anything.

Event is this Saturday, so please tag if interested.
ASAP.

Thank you very much."

----- End of Transmission -----


OH. see you guys (if any) at the School of Film Media Studies later on. They have GREAT teachers and studios. I love you all much much. See you from 10am!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home