Wednesday, January 18, 2006

these letters to you.

Hi!

Today was quite interesting, no shooting today.

Instead, had BBDC practical, next lesson should be able to drive outside. After that we went for some jamming sessions. Formed a band with the regular DOTA-ers. Fun lah, so different from jamming with my youthJam people.

Err, so I'm lead vocals (don't laugh!) and rhythm guitarist. I think. We did a couple of Green Day covers, along with History from Funeral from A Friend. Quite messy, but not bad considering it's the first time we're meeting and playing together. Anyhoo, we wanted to perform in some upcoming 'gig', but I don't think so anymore. Speaking of gigs, who's going for this and this? Give a shoutout okay, so I can meet you guys there.

Anyway, shooting shall commence tomorrow! Maybe I can cycle to Chinatown to develop my film.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home