Wednesday, January 04, 2006

thank god it's a nikkor!

HI,

really really really busy these few days. Well, BB recruitment is this week, and more or less everything is settled.

I'm trying out a black and white film, so photos will be up probably next week. No promises though. But it's super fun going shooting with friends, not only do I gain street knowledge (which I'm lacking severely), we get to enjoy fellowship with one another.

Anyhoo, got lost today in Clementi, and with the help of a friend I finally found my way out. I took the wrong shuttle bus from the interchange. How in the world did they happen? I don't know. The bus I was supposed to be on was leaving in front of Macdonald's at 7.15pm. And this was the only bus there, and it was leaving soon. So I happily went up and ended up at Faber Crest, instead of West Coast.

And on the way there, I dropped my camera bag! Along with my lenses and camera. Luckily nothing broke or cracked, or I'll be dancing in tears by now.

Oh well, thank God it's a nikkor!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home