Tuesday, December 20, 2005

'Tis the season to be jolly, falalalalalalalala.

'Ello!

Things have been moving around pretty quick the past few days, and it's gonna get faster in the next few.

We(BB & GB) had a christmas party in church yesterday, and it was fun. In light of all the hiccups that came up last minute, I dare say we managed to do a good job. Had great fun too.

For the next few days I'd be in Bangkok. Nope, not for a mission trip (I wish though), it's another family holiday. I don't know why we have 2 this holiday. So I apologise in advance for any withdrawal symptoms. Will be back on Boxing Day(argh!).

That means I will miss a few key events in church: namely FMC's Narnia event, and Christmas Party!!!

Okay, so when I get back I had better hurry to get my black shoes before prom night. I don't have to buy some fanciful clothes, I will be wearing my warrant officer uniform sans the coat. HAHA. And *try* to look like the event photographer. Then after prom night I will rush down to church (you heard me correctly) as we will be having a continuous 40 hours of prayer. At 2am, they will commence the prayer sesssion for GB and BB until 6am. After that I should be going home to sleep, or stone in church until about 7pm, then we will be having a farewell dinner for Pastor B ( :( ).

That's the plan for the next 2 weeks, assuming everything goes smoothly.


OH I'll be having my Basic Theory Test on the 29th, and I had better pass if not I have to retake my evaluation again. And I'm considering Final evaluation tomorrrow. Vroom!

Finally found a buyer for my 100AW. Transaction will be tomorrow, and if it goes through, I'll rush down to City Hall to get my lens fixed. Yay!

Okay bye.

PS: OH by the way, Ezann Lee is actually Ericia Lee's younger sister! :o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home