Thursday, November 24, 2005

The Perfect Mistake

Wow! I just got back my roll of film today. What in the world! When I first saw the index print, I realised I developed the wrong roll! It was my first FM2n film, which was exposed when the guy at the repair shop accidentally opened it. So I went home and totally forgot about the CD. But alas! I only remembered a few minutes ago. Guess what I found when I opened them up for a closer look!




OMG! It was indeed my FIRST roll of film which I used during lantern festival. THEN UNWITTINGLY, I rewound the whole thing and used it as my FIRST roll for my Holga 120S. Talk about double exposure! Nothing beats this! Double exposure by 2 different cameras, one SLR and one lomo-camera. WOOTAY! I'm psyched. Funky colours too. The white box you see in the middle was taken at the Esplanade, after acquiring our holgas.

And I was actually pissed off when I saw the index print. NOT ANYMORE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home