Wednesday, November 16, 2005

lord of destruction

YES!! HEllo!!

It's the UNofficial end of A levels!

So what did we do after Physics?

The computing gang sans the only girl went to JP to watch Doom. Since we're hardcore gamers we thought it would be as good as the game, but alas, the converse was true. It was okay lah, I thought there would be like succubi, demons, imps, and all those. But no! Only some claw wielding demon which looked like a mini Godzilla, and a hound dog/pitbull was the only monsters.

The FPS view was alright, but I didn't get into the mood I usually get when playing FPS games. It's like, okay, it's first person, but it felt weird not controlling the guy's movements.

But it was a good try, this Doom. Even though I felt it didn't bring justice to the game, Doom is really really pwnage. It was my second FPS game I ever played. My first was Wolfenstein 3D (no, not Return to Castle Wolfenstein). Funny man, you see, the imps are brownish demons who can shoot fireballs, so when I played the game (I think I was around primary 5?) I actually moved my physical body to dodge the fireballs instead of my character. Hahaha. It was that real.

Kay, after that the 2 boys went to Kim Tian to help me develop my 2 rolls of Holga negatives (lady just called to say one entire roll is underexposed :( ) I think I haven't gotten use to Holga yet. Then I met them at Suntec to look see WCG. It was the opening ceremony, so no games today. We decided to eat, then I went home, and here I am. The whole place was filled with foreigners. It was like so damn COOL lah. People walking around with their clans, and checking out the place, and opponents. Its so fun. MAN. I think I shall train up, and climb up the local rankings to go WCG in a few years time. HOPEFULLY. They took away Quake3, so I guess it's time to train on Quake4. And Starcraft.

Tomorrow the trio will be going down to WCG again. And to collect my film. Hopefully all goes well.

WCG, boleh!

Damn I love gaming.

Woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home