Friday, October 28, 2005

Electro-cution!

Hello!

This shall be one of my last few posts before the A levels. Yup, it's here. But fret not, it'd soon be over.

Nothing out of expectations happened for the past weeks. Holga looks good, haven't developed yet. I've got 3 rolls to develop now. Initially I wanted to get a Yashica Electro 35 GSN today, but on second thoughts (actually on thirds), I decided to get one AFTER the exams. Why? So it becomes like a 'reward' for me studying hard for the past few weeks. Haw haw haw. But we all know the studying part is a big hoax. But seriously lah, if I get it now, I'd be spending more time playing with it instead of doing what I should be doing.

I predict nothing much will happen for the next few days apart from studying. Study study study. Can't wait to get out of this mental asylum that is education.

Oh, some of you may have noticed large photographs on glass plates(the actual name escapes my mind at this moment) now at Orchard, it's an exhibition by photographer Yann Arthus Bertrand. The project took almost 6 years before he published his book in 2000. Been to 150 countries, it's now here in Singapore. So catch it if you guys can.

List of things to buy after A's (which probably means WORK)
1. Yashica Electro 35 GSN
2. MD-12 for my FM2n
3. Sigma 28-70mm f2.8 for my FM2n.

Of course, in standard Timothy logic, it's all gonna be second hand, with an estimate cost of around $400? >:| It's a good chance to upgrade before Grad Night.

KK DO YOU SEE THIS? THAT MEANS I HAVE UPDATED HEHEHE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home