Monday, October 17, 2005

Blue Cheese.

Omg.

I so LOVE blue cheese.

It's like, the best thing you can crumble into your pizza, sandwich, what-have-yous.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

I am so hungry thinking of blue cheese, that I have to content myself with mozarella and chicken ham sandwich. FOR THE MOMENT.

Okay, on to what I did today. I went for GP consultation, was about 15minutes late, thanks to Gabriel. Then we had to do a FULL paper. How fun. I took 2 hours to write 2 sides of a fullscap paper. I had some 'difficulties' trying to remember quotes and stuff I could use. So what does one do in such an occasion? Simply text your personal assistant to help you check things out. So I finished it in 2 hours. Oh I got back Political Essay. All paragraphs had a tick, with a minute "good" at the end. No grading though. :(

I went to get 4 rolls of film because my hands were itchy. It seemed that the larger film store near my place doesn't have scanning services. Boo. I'm not going to the Kodak one anymore. That means I have to go Bukit Batok to get my things processed.

And, I think it's time to tuck into my sandwich and continue on my AJC paper. No school tomorrow so I can slack. Good bye!

PS: Anyone tried mashing blue cheese with beer before? I think they eat that in Prague if my memory holds me well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home