Thursday, September 22, 2005

Dum dum dum dee ga dum dum.

Hello!

Yes, today marks the official end of prelims. That means ONE more FINAL hurdle to cross, and that's that!

Yes, Physics was hard today. Many people complained that they didn't have enough time to finish. I finished my Paper 1 on time, but left a couple of parts in paper 2 blank, mainly because I couldn't do it!

Okay. So after the paper I rushed home and went straight to the Camera Hospital. Yes! Camera is fixed! Hurray! And he charged me $160 for everything. He cleaned the entire body and lens, checked and fixed. Now it's good as new. Yay! Service was excellent. Camera Hospital recommended! It's at Princep Street, near the Selegie Arts Centre aka. Photographic Society of Singapore. :D I'm so happy. Was kind of worried about my camera and the repair cost.

Then I met classmates at Funan and walked around. Ate @ Pastamania. I did alot of no brainer stuff today. Like for instance, the waitress came over to our table and asked me "who's drinks does these belong to". I misunderstood her question and though she was asking whether the drinks belonged to us. I thought that was a pretty dumb question considering the entire place was empty but I replied "Ours". What a mistake. She actually meant who the Coke and Sprite was for, so she can put it at the respective places. Dadada! Humourous to the max. Oh, and believe it or not, I got lost at Raffles Place MRT Station. Haha! I was looking all over the place for the right platform, I think I was walking around for almost 10 minutes. Man. I am SO not street smart. Why? Because I couldn't find a formula to calculate the correct platform number.

Okay, really happy my camera is back. Hehe. :D

School's out for me tomorrow, J1s: Prelims in 7 days! Ha ha ha.

Cheers,
Tim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home