Friday, September 09, 2005

Why should anyone care?

Hello.

Prelims in 3 days! Hurray!

Like what they always say for enlistment, the faster you go, the faster you come out. Which is good, lah.

Anyhow, I hope most (if not all) have somewhat finished their revisions. But knowing JJ students, :). I shall not comment.

Yes, it's GP and Math Paper 1 on the opening day. How nice, eh? So I guess most would be 'pia-ing' math now. Then Physics. Hehehe. Okay. Fast update + a change of song which is badly overdue. This is one of my favourite songs, from the WOW 2005 album.

Enjoy.

And don't forget to study!

Freedom is about 2 months away! Yay!

EDIT: Now it's 4.53pm. I know this, because I looked at the PC clock. Not because I studied so hard. Anyway, this edit is to voice out my feelings at this moment.

You know, I looked out the window a few seconds ago, and the sky and weather is so goddamn beautiful. It's late afternoon cum early evening now, and I have the feeling of just running around Singapore now. Imagining all the stuff I could find/buy/eat/shoot/[insert] now. How I wish A's were over. Imagine walking down Orchard Road or Esplanade (don't ask why) at this time of the day without any worries, without a clue where you will take yourself. You might end up in a shopping centre, or to an exhibition somewhere, heck, even to some ulu part of Singapore, but the feeling, according to my vocabulary, is so goddamn shiok. Can't wait. Invites to shooting/going anywhere please :). It's 2 months more. I don't usually get this sort of feeling until the end of school term, before a major exam. Yes, I got this feeling during O's also. It's like, so near yet so far. Argh! Can't wait to go out man. I've been avoiding the sun. :) Okay, back to food and study. I haven't been studying all day. And I read people's blog saying they're studying like through the night. Scary stuff. Thanks for listening. Okay, goodbye. ;)

PS: A little Battlefield2 humour to what I'm doing now.

Characters:
-Lor Mai Kai (fondly called LMK by Computing students)
-Timothy (it's me, you idiot!)

LMK: Need orders, sir!
Timothy: Move out to this position! (Plants waypoint to my mouth)
LMK: Good deal, thanks!


Okay, maybe not that funny. ;| (unless you play BF2)

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home