Saturday, July 30, 2005

Right, so it has been decided

that I HAVE to study hard now. Really really really. Heh, today's parent's teacher conference was a disaster. I got like a B C O. Mum nagged. Dad nagged. And I had to hear both versions seperately. Of course, what they said was relevent and hit home. Dad said I won't go to church until my A's are over. Heh! Oh well, can't be helped. What CAN help is me studying hard from now on. But of course, I'd still hang on to God. For all I've got, that is.

Our school timed the university talks well, one day before the teacher - parent conference. So I have decided on Business (Information Technology). That's want. Then we get back our results.

That's reality.

Okay, from now on, all out studying. After all, it's for only 3 months. Then we'll see where we'll go from there.

Oh, I missed out on Sonic Fest 05! Anyone went? Hillsong + Delirious are coming this 5-7 August @ Indoor Stadium @ 7.30pm. FOC. It's time I went, haha. Hopefully the songs would be from Unified Praise, love that album to bits!

Yesterday was Parousia's last gig @ SonicFest and The Third Place before disbanding. Sad, but true.

Okay, time to sleep. Have to STUDY tomorrow. Sheesh!

On a brighter note, maybe I can finally finish reading my novel.

Goodday all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home