Monday, July 18, 2005

Freeze You Turkey!

Hello!

BOUT was great as expected. I got to know lots of people too. We went to Pulau Ubin despite the rain and thankfully it stopped raining the moment we started the event. As a result, the weather wasn't that humid. So what was BOUT about? It wasn't an evangelism event as I thought it would be. It was some sort of station-based treasure hunt around the island. It sort of allowed us to know and trust God better. I don't think anyone who didn't go for the event knew what BOUT was about just from watching the video. That's what made me go for the event, and that's the redeeming factor. We didn't know what we were up against until the minute we started playing.

Take away points were that we should have faith in God just like how we had faith in the map we were given with.

Anyhoo, I uploaded another song. It's called Reflector by Delirious, fast worship song which I usually like. What this song means to me was that accepting Jesus into our lives is just the start of our Christian lives, but rather we have to reflect and show His love to others. Just like a mirror.

Yep, enjoy the song. Lyrics are below. I'll try uploading a new song every week yeah?



Reflector
by Planet Shakers

________________

Since I've found your love
I've never needed anything to fill my heart
Even when I fall
You're always there with open arms to pick me up
From the start I knew
No one else could make me feel the way you do
Everyday I want to grow
Just a little bit closer, just a little bit closer

I want to be a reflector
I want to shine with your glory
I want to let the whole world know that you're
Living in me

I want to burn with your fire
Shine my light a little brighter
I want to let the whole world know that
Jesus Lives in me
________________
once again, kudos to www.letssingit.com for the lyrics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home