Saturday, June 11, 2005

Ohio Is For Lovers.

Hey there.

A quick entry today.

We had BB flag day for Lakeside Family Center today. It's sort of a church cum LFC event. Soo yeah. We went to Tampines Mall, but we (senior NCOS + officers) didnt' had to collect. So we slacked from 8am to 4pm, which seems very fun, but is actually not. It was so boring I didn't know what to do.

I also tried Drummania, that old drum simulation machine in the arcade. Since I was a "part-time drummer" for the worship band, it somehow boosted my confidence for that machine. So yeah I tried that. It's embarassing how I failed at a basic stage. And to make things better, there was this guy from TJC(?) dragon boat who was watching me. I later saw him pwning one of the levels. Heh heh heh.

Tomorrow, we'll have a soccer match against Unity Secondary. Yup, I still don't know why they challenged us. We'll see tomorrow eh? Hopefully we'll win.

A random thought while on the MRT today: "There is no 'I' in a team. 'Cos a team is made up of 'T', 'E', 'A', and 'M'."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home