Tuesday, June 07, 2005

What, ask who?

Hello!

Yup, it's the 2nd week of our holidays, and I'm not spending my time to study.

This week is filled with remedials and such. And it's high time to go into studying mode. Mid Years are on the last week! Doh. Tomorrow we've got math remedial with our oh so sexy Mr Lee of course.

This Sunday marks my testimonial soccer match against Unity Secondary School. God knows why they challenged us. And yes, it has been a looonnngg time since we played field soccer. I think it was last year, during our annual Wesley Cup over at Marina Bay.

I'm super duper interested in a Nikon FM2 now. I remember me going down to Peninsular Plaza early last year to check out the prices for that cam. It's like $900 including lens. After that I stopped thinking of the camera, but Pre-U Seminar got me back on track for the pursue of that camera. Been handling video cameras and of course cameras during the event. Found a seller on Ebay, for only US$27! But the problem is he only accepts Paypal, which I don't have. And I need to have a credit card in order to apply for that service. Which, in turn, means that I have to consult my parents. Heh! Good luck to me convincing my dad to lend me his card.

I should consider using the Force.

Anyhoo, back in reality, I have to start studying!

Argh.

Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home