Thursday, May 05, 2005

Watching some good friends, screaming,: "Let me out!"

Heyho.

Well, today was quite a fruitful day.

Started the day doing TCA. Was terribly glad that I actually tried my best to stay up late to do research on my question, so I could actually do my essay today. Teeheehee.

Today can also be classified as slack. Why? Cos we didn't have any computing lessons today, so we lost 2 hours of lessons today. So we ended at 12.30pm. I could actually have went home after that, but I went JP with YuHua and Winson so I could kill 4 hours before going for my IDP Malay class. Went to have lunch at Mos Burger. I, being overly obsessed with hotdogs, decided to try out their hotdogs. Heh, I tell you, the dog was superb! Super crunchy and yummy. And the chilli was just right. Wohoo. Bliss.

Oh, and I also bought QUEEN - Greatest Hits I, II & III. QUEEN is hot! Seriously good. Heh. Sure it's an oldie, but good music never dies, doesn't it?

Anyhoo, tomorrow's friday, and it's time to chill.

Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home