Saturday, March 26, 2005

Well.

Well, today was a busy day indeed.

Had BB the entire day.

Started the day by going to West Coast Park for our Good Friday event. It was basically some station-to-station games and I was Game I/C with two other peeps from dunno where. One girl was a student in NUS and the guy was a teacher teaching Chemistry in TJC. Heh. So yeah. It was nice mixing around with them. Our station had basically 8 cups, with 7 of them filled to the brim with water. They were laid in a straight line and the kids had to blow a pingpong ball across the cups to the last, empty one. The teacher dood blew and the ping pong ball flew up and right into the last cup, hahaha. That's like, a perfect score.

Ah, perfect. How everyone wants to achieve perfection. But, what is perfection? Everyone has their own definition of perfection. Some may see perfection as attaining something others can't; some might want to go beyond what they originally set out to do; and some may even want to be the best, so much so that nobody can beat them. How we spend so much time finding perfection. But is it possible to attain perfection? Where do we go after perfection?

After BB I had to rush home and went to church for band practice. I saw Hui Shan with *AHEM*. They were going to CHC's Good Friday event at the Indoor Stadium. Yeah. When I reached church, Edmund told me our captain didn't book the worship hall! So we had to stone for like 1 hour before we could get a place at the children's chapel. Well, I'd prefer the worship hall anytime, but it's better than nothing. The sound produced from the amps weren't that nice, so I couldn't really concentrate on what I was playing. But like coach said, it's the player, not the equipment.

Heh.

Well, tomorrow Easter Sunday, the day Jesus rose from the dead. I shall copy out a text from the Bible, which I sort of remember when it comes to Easter. It was Jesus appearing to his disciples after his resurrection, and of course, their disciples were shocked.

Luke 24:36-43 (New International Version)

Jesus Appears to the Disciples
36While they were still talking about this, Jesus himself stood among them and said to them, “Peace be with you.”
37They were startled and frightened, thinking they saw a ghost. 38He said to them, “Why are you troubled, and why do doubts rise in your minds? 39Look at my hands and my feet. It is I myself! Touch me and see; a ghost does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have.”
40When he had said this, he showed them his hands and feet. 41And while they still did not believe it because of joy and amazement, he asked them, “Do you have anything here to eat?” 42They gave him a piece of broiled fish, 43and he took it and ate it in their presence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home