Thursday, February 24, 2005

Blue Eyes Blue.

Heh, hello again.

Revelations 2005 just ended. Yup, it's the end of orientation again. This year's Revelations was very good. Much much better than last year's, I say.

Today, quite a few J1s didn't turn up for school. Well, it's that time of the year for them again, worrying about results, and then worrying about what school to go in.

When I asked my OG members what school they wanted to go in, most of them said they would want to stay in JJ even if their results are for better or worse. Which is good. I really hope they caught the JJ spirit and culture during their stay. Frankly speaking, JJ is too cheena for me. But nonetheless, I've got great friends and buddies who's with me all the way.

Tomorrow's Friday, hurray!

And on Saturday, I won't be going for the softball match against RJC. Got some Church event. Leaders' Training then our first worship band practice. AMENDA TIE, come see us if you're at church on Sat. :)

Been sleeping the entire day after school, got back some of my much needed rest.

That's it for today, kinda sleepy already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home