Friday, February 18, 2005

TGIF.

Well, it's that time of the week again.

Friday! :)

Come to think of it, the week has gone by quickly.

Tomorrow's Love Fiesta, and tomorrow's the day we are gonna conclude our BB YEP DEC 2004 Cambodia. All the things we've done, pre-Cambodia briefings, the trip itself, the reflections, all's gonna come to an end tomorrow.

Right now my player is spinning Eric Clapton's Tears In Heaven, kinda appropriate song isn't it? I wonder whether we will still meet up and chat up with one another after tomorrow. A great bunch of people, they are.

Tonight's kinda a flashback for my OBS trip 3 years ago. After our trip, we met up only twice, and promises to meet up all turned out to be nothing but empty. The only time I saw my OBS mates was when I came into JJC. Jessie and Ikhsan. I've lost touch with the others, but Fazlin messages me whenever it came to the 'anniversary' that OBS Gandhi came to be. That's like once a year. Heh.

I sincerely hope that our YEP team will not turn out to be so tragic.

So that means I won't be able to attend tomorrow's Love Fiesta II. Hopefully everything would be smooth sailing and everyone would have great fun. I did, last year. Caught up with old buddies who came to see JJC and people I'd never thought I'd meet again. Heh. A year passes by so so fast. Like wind. No, faster than that. How we always say "It's another year again! A levels this year!" Then everything flies by like it never existed before and then there we are, finishing another year, reflecting.

So, yeah, tomorrow's THE day.

Much love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home