Sunday, January 30, 2005

Siansation.

Sian!

Weekends are over already!

Well, yesterday was my sister's birthday party.

And I'm the electric guitarist for YouthJam, my company's worship band. Cool huh.

Anyway, as I was saying, we were @ The British Club to celebrate her birthday bash. 21 years old already!

The food was pretty cool, steaks and all, buffet style. I particularly liked the baked potatoes, had a buttery taste.

And when I was looking over to the pool, I saw a topless Brit girl. Heh. Yep.

I overslept for Church service today again. Woke up at around 10am. Yeah. Thenn I spent the rest of the day doing spring cleaning and finishing (or rather trying to do) my math Complex 2. Sian!

Then erm, on Friday, I went to make myself a spare specs. Got another Reebok, due this Tuesday. The spec's for sports, but my IDP soccer is on Tuesdays, but I can only collect it after school. Doh!

Damn tired. Feel like sleeping. There's a martial art comedy now on Channel 8.

See you at school tomorrow.

Tudos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home