Thursday, January 20, 2005

Aquagenic.

Hey man.

It's the end of the week!

Yup.

Feel much better compared to the previous days, so I thought I'd blog.

Missed training yesterday, parents wanted me to rest till I'm well enough. Soooo I won't be going for this Sat's training too, I've got my BB orientation for the new recruits. Sorry! Heard that theres quite a number of new folks in softball. Cool!

Okay, had my Computing and Math common test today. At the end of both tests, I can safely say, I'm finished. Yeah. Difficult man! Especially the Math test. Think the only marks I'm gonna get are pity marks.

Sigh.

Okay. Then yeah. Hopefully I'll get better as the days go by. Headache still lingering, on-off kind of thing. Other than that, nothing's been happening. I've been sleeping whenever I can to get rid of the headache feeling. Ate panadol, but it's of minimal effect.

Tomorrow's public holiday! Yay!

Oh, I've booked my NS medical appointment date already. Seems like time really flies. I remember me saying 'bout NS being so far away when I was in Sec 1. So 5 years have passed, and it's time to serve the nation. Oh well.

Nothing much to add, OG20's been great.

Seeya.

Sleep early aight?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

7/1/10 2:23 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home