Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Houston, we have liftoff.

Hi guys, a quick update from me.

Things have been progressing real quick the past few days.

Uh-huh.

Will be back soon.

ASJFKL:ASJFKLAJFKL:A

I've packed everything, I'm good to go, I'm just afraid of forgetting to bring something. Looking forward to go to this trip, waited for 2 years! Woohoo.

The November trip team says that the best time for the guys to bathe is after dark, cos you can't see what's the colour of the water or what's in it. Oh yeah, it's frog and cricket season. Frogs are cool, I just hate crickets. Hopefully I'll get to try some of their 'delicacies'!

Hehehe.

Okay, I will post more with pictures when I'm back from the trip.

Goodbye, and God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home