Thursday, November 25, 2004

Intelli

Hello.

EFKLAJLFJL:SFKJSKLFJL:SKFJASKL:JFKL:AS

Super sian, sian ah super.

Nothing much happened.

I didn't go send off those who were going to Australia for their UWA. KHAIRULDIN remember you only have 2 hours and 30min to pang seh us. I will time you! Haha. Yeah, then Yulin came back also. So everything as expected.

Errr yea.

Yesterday I bought a new pair of safety boots for my YEP trip, my dad insisted. He said if I stepped on nails or bricks or something falls on my leg then I'll still be alright. The toe tip of the boot is steel, so I can kick anyone who opposes me.

Yeah.

Sort of created my powerpoint slides for this week's YEP singspiration. I should be bringing my guitar along. Hopefully it'd be okay, first time doing this, heh. Been doing alot of things for the first time this year.

Uh-huh.

Gotta start doing my holiday homework before I leave for the trip. By the time I get back I won't be that free. No time too.

7 days left before liftoff.

Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home