Thursday, November 04, 2004

So dark the con of man.

Whay heyho heyhi.

Bush won. Bastard.

I've been slacking all the way for the past few days.

Yeah..

I bought the Da Vinci Code already. Great book. Seriously dope.

I'm planning on finishing the book before my Cambodia trip and getting either Angels and Demons or Digital Fortress to read throughout my trip, woohoo!

Tomorrow I'll be having my A levels Chinese. Yup, hopefully I'll do as well as I did for my Promos. Yup. After my Chinese paper, I'll be having a dialogue session with Tony Tan. Concerns all JCs. The topic is about National Security, which I have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA what's that about. I BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WOOWOOWOOO.

Sian.

Sian.

Sian!

Did PW with the rest the other day. I'm planning on having one more rehearsal this Saturday. We need to do a full dry run soon. If not there'll be chaos. And I hope my GPF is in order. And we forgot to continue writing minutes. Now we're short of a few minutes, sigh. PW has been nothing but a pain in the ass since the beginning.

It's gonna rain soon.

Good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home